Bam! Thank you for joining me today on Book Notes where we share the life changing nuggets from incredible books. We have a special book for you today, a book that when understood and applied can dramtically increase your concetration ability!
Today I want to chat a little bit about William Walker Atkinson (December 5, 1862 – November 22, 1932) who was an attorney, merchant, and author.
Mr. Atkinson was also an American pioneer of the New Thought movement.
He is credited to be the author of the pseudonymous works attributed to Theron Q. Dumont and Yogi Ramacharaka.
Today I want to drop some knowledge on you, in fact, I want to share 5 powerful ideas from this book.
These ideas have acutely shifted my thought and I am very grateful to share them with you because they have massive potential to constructively impact your mindset!
I have embedded the audio book below.
5 Super Ideas from Theron Q. Dumont
- Dwarfs can do the work of giants under intense concentration. But without concentration, giants can merely do the work of dwarfs.
- Do not be a heavy consumer and a poor producer!
- By your beliefs and your actions, you can attract poverty or abundance. When you dress poorly, fail to take care of yourself and your belongings, and/or keep company with people of little means, your thoughts and actions will attract like-minded people.
- Enrich others so that you may deserve to be enriched. What we take from others in turn will be taken from us.
- Associate with men and women of high caliber. Surround yourself with these people. If they have what you want, develop appropriate and professional relationships with them and model them.
These are just some of the highlights I wanted to share from my introduction of this book.
It has been my realization that we plant the seeds of life everyday in faith that the tree will bear fruit from our diligent efforts. Today, let’s ensure together that our efforts are aligned with our long term goals.
Remember everyone has the ability to concentrate, but will you concentrate on the right things to accomplish your goals?
I know your answer is Yes! So get to your life and have a wonderful day!